– John Adams
Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit Classes
Pre-registration is required. $65 per person.
Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit Class
Classes are taught by one of our Certified NRA and Tennessee State Handgun Safety Program Instructors.
- Classes are held the 2nd and 3rd Saturdays of each month.
- Cost – $65 per person
- Class duration – 9am – 5pm
What do you need to bring?
- Valid TN drivers license
- A Notebook and pen for taking notes.
- One handgun or revolver (unloaded)
- One box unopened 50 rounds of ammunition for the firearm you wish to qualify on the range with.If you do not own a firearm you may rent one from the range and purchase your ammunition in our shop.
Payment, Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
Payment is made at the time that you reserve your spot in a scheduled class.
We recognize that unavoidable circumstances may arise which require you to reschedule your participation to a later class date. As such, you may reschedule once; however, you must do so at least 48 hours (2 days) prior to the scheduled class. This will allow us to contact any potential students on a class waiting list.
Any cancellation must also be made at least 48 hours (2 days) prior to the scheduled class date in order to receive a refund. A $10.00 cancellation fee applies to all refunds. If the participant rescheduled and then wanted to cancel there will be no refund.
Any untimely cancellation, or failure to reschedule or cancel will result in forfeiting your class fee.
Call today to register! Space is limited!